In plain English, we guarantee that:
- You will NEVER get any spam emails or phone solicitations from BrainyWeightLoss.com;
- Your name, email address or any other personally identifiable information you may have given us will never, ever be provided in any way to any third parties;
- The emails you receive from BrainyWeightLoss.com are only in response to your questions or requests that you have submitted through various forms on this site;
- You can automatically unsubscribe from our newsletter and/or the eCourses you subscribed to at any time – each issue provides an “unsubscribe” link at the bottom.
At BrainyWeightLoss.com we are dedicated to protecting your data and privacy. We recognize that your privacy is important. We know that you care how information about you is used and shared, and we appreciate your trust that we will do so carefully and sensibly. BrainyWeightLoss.com strives to maintain the highest standards of decency, fairness and integrity in all our operations and we are dedicated to protecting your privacy on our website.
1. About Cookies We Use
Cookies are identifiers that are transferred to your computer’s hard drive through your web browser to enable our systems to recognize your browser. The purpose of a cookie is to tell the web server that you have returned to a specific page.
Here are the types of cookies we use:
Google Analytics Cookies
We use information from Google Analytics to track the number of visits to our website, browsers and operating systems. No personally identifiable information is obtained from these cookies. We use the information that Google Analytics generates relating to our website to create reports about the use of the site. These reports allow us to update the site and improve your usage of it.
If you do not wish your data to be collected via Google Analytics, you can install its opt-out browser extension or add-on: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/.
Some third-party advertisements are served by Google AdSense. Google’s cookie enables it to serve ads to our visitors based on their visits to other sites on the Web. You may opt out of personalized ads by visiting the Google ad opt-out page.
Here is how Google manages data in its ad products. You may opt out of personalized ads for over 125 different ad networks – click here to do that.
Affiliate Products/Services Cookies
To provide you with the best weight loss products/services available on the market, BrainyWeightLoss.com has partnered with a range of reputable brands and third party providers and may receive a commission in the event you make a purchase through our affiliate link (you can read more on our affiliate disclosure).
Retargeting Ads and Tracking Pixels
BrainyWeightLoss.com uses retargeting ads, which require the setting of cookies in your browser.
BrainyWeightLoss.com uses Facebook pixels to determine the effectiveness of some Facebook ad campaigns. You can change your Facebook ad settings here.
You can set your browser to accept or reject all cookies automatically, or notify you when a cookie is being requested. Consult the Help section of your browser for guidance on how to refuse all cookies or to notify you when a cookie is requested. Taking either of these actions should not cause a problem with the continued use of our site, should you so choose.
If you choose to refuse BrainyWeightLoss.com cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the interactive features of the site and see relevant ads that are based on your interests.
2. Personally Identifiable Information
BrainyWeightLoss.com may collect and use your personal information for the following purposes:
- To run, operate and improve our site;
- To personalize your user experience, like for example, to display site content correctly depending on the type of device used to access it;
- To understand how our site users as a group use the resources provided on our site, allowing us to improve our products and services;
- To improve our customer service, allowing us to respond to your enquiries or requests and support your needs more efficiently;
- To run a promotion, contest, survey or other site feature;
- To send you information that you requested or agreed to receive (through filling a form) about topics of interest to you, like for example, content upgrades, survey/quiz results, educational series (eCourses) and our periodic electronic newsletter.
To help us combat spam and fraud, our website also collects automatically each visitor’s IP address; we do not use IP addresses for any other purpose.
You can always refuse to supply personally identifiable information and visit our site anonymously. However, it may prevent you from engaging in certain site-related activities like quizzes, surveys or requesting content upgrades or eCourses.
BrainyWeightLoss.com may collect personally identifiable information from you in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when you visit our site, register on the site, or fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our site.
- If you subscribe to our newsletter, to an eCourse or to receive a content upgrade, we will require your first name and your email address;
- If you complete a form/survey/quiz,we will require your first name and your email address, and will ask for information relevant to the purpose of that form/survey/quiz;
- If you submit content to us for publishing on our site, we will ask for your name, email address and social media profile(s); any photos you include with your submission, or details in your submission, may personally identify you.
We will use personal information received from you for internal purposes only and will not sell it or provide it to third parties.
If we make material changes in the collection of personally identifiable information, we will inform you by placing a notice on our site.
Please note: BrainyWeightLoss.com contains links to other websites that may be of interest to you. However, once you have used them to leave our site, we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information you provide while visiting such sites. These sites are not governed by this privacy statement. Always exercise caution by reviewing the privacy statement of the website in question before continuing to use it.
3. Non-personally Identifiable Information
We may collect non-personally identifiable information about you whenever you interact with our site. Non-personally identifiable information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about your method of connecting to our site, such as the operating system and the Internet service provider you used, and other similar information.
4. Children’s Privacy Protection
BrainyWeightLoss.com is directed to adults; it is not directed to children under the age of 16. We operate our site in compliance with current regulations. Anyone under the age of 16 must provide parental consent to use this site. We do not knowingly collect or use personally identifiable information from anyone under 16 years of age.
5. Release of Information
If we sell BrainyWeightLoss.com, the information we have obtained from you through your voluntary participation in our site may transfer to the new owner as a part of the sale so that the service provided to you may continue. In that event, you will receive notice through our website of that change in control and practices, and we will make reasonable efforts to ensure that the purchaser honors any opt-out requests you might make.
6. Data Storage
Personally identifiable information and non-personally identifiable information collected by BrainyWeightLoss.com is stored on our host’s servers; that host is Cloudways Ltd, located at 52 Springvale, Pope Pius XII Street Mosta MST2653, Malta.
7. How You Can Correct or Remove Information
8. Updates and Effective Date
9. Agreeing to Terms