If you’re tired of failing at losing weight when on a Candida yeast diet, try the Candida diet recipes below. They provide the best Candida
defense helping you offset the debilitating Candida symptoms without ever experiencing hunger.
Have you regularly suffered from Candida Albicans symptoms?
Then, this anti Candida diet will help you end headaches, physical and mental fatigue, poor concentration, mood swings, comfort food cravings, weight loss resistance, chronic acidity and intestinal gas, recurrent skin problems – all of which could be serious symptoms of Candida overgrowth.
That’s when the Candida free diet becomes a must and the Candida diet recipes come in handy.
And if you’re put off by the thought of missing comfort foods while on a Candida defense diet, think again. An anti Candida diet doesn’t have to be a tasteless, difficult one.
Plus, the end result is sure to be worth it… Think of all the weight you will lose with little effort… imagine your high energy and vitality, the juice back in your life!
Before trying out these sample menus, you may want to review the essential Candida diet guidelines to understand the full anti Candida defense protocol and make sure you follow the step-by-step instructions for eliminating the yeast overgrowth permanently.
Candida Yeast Diet Sample Menus & Snacks
- 3-egg spinach omelet made with a pinch of butter (use 1 cup raw spinach)
- 1 bell pepper – red, yellow or green
- 1 spoon cottage cheese on a slice of rice cake (optional)
- 1 cup cinnamon-flavored herbal tea
Alternatively, make yourself a yummy protein shake with:
- 1 scoop of whey powder (unsweetened)
- 1 tablespoon oat bran or ground flax seeds
- 10 oz almond milk (unsweetened)
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil or flaxseed oil
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon powder (or lemon/orange grind)
Sweeten to taste with alcohol-free whole-leaf stevia extract
- 6-8 ounce grilled chicken breast (or lamb/beef)
- fresh Rainbow salad made from: 1 cup mixed greens, half tomato sliced, half yellow/red bell pepper and 7-8 black olives – all drizzled with olive oil, lemon juice, salt and pepper to taste (optional: add 1 freshly crushed small garlic clove)
- 2 slices of rice cake with avocado spread
- 1 cup herbal tea – orange or cranberry-flavored
- 6-8 ounce grilled wild salmon or halibut (or beef/lamb steak) with guacamole spread or avocado-garlic-lemon dressing
- 1 cup wild rice pilaf (cooked with a little butter, a stick of cinnamon, a few cardamon pods, salt and pepper to taste)
- 1 bunch asparagus stir-fried/roasted (or steamed broccoli)
- 1 cup orange-flavored herbal tea
10 ANTI CANDIDA SNACK IDEAS
You can snack freely on a variety of Candida free diet allowed foods like:
- home-made (or preservative-free) hummus or guacamole with radishes or celery stalks
- 1 cup organic goat yogurt (sugar-free) with cottage cheese
- 1 handful organic raw almonds, macadamia nuts, pumpkin seeds
- 4-5 sardines in olive oil with lemon and 1-2 brown rice cakes
- air popped popcorn (not the microwave type)
- 1-2 brown rice cakes spread with almond butter
- 1 hard-boiled egg with a few radishes or half of a tomato
- a piece of fresh coconut (not the canned variety)
- a bowl of zucchini soup with brown rice crackers
- a whey protein shake with unsweetened almond milk, coconut oil and ground flax seeds (see alternate breakfast above for recipe).
As you can see, it’s actually not difficult to eliminate the foods that cause Candida and still eat delicious, fulfilling meals on your anti Candida diet.
You might not realize, but in fact, Candida free diet is a high protein, high fat, low carb diet, very similar with Paleo diet, which is well-known to help you lose weight quickly – especially if you’re a meat lover 😉
Cheated on the Candida diet and need additional Candida defense support?
Consider using Candidate – your secret aid on a Candida yeast diet.
Candidate is a safe herbal remedy, your natural Candida defense solution for occasional cheats, providing additional support in keeping your body at healthy levels of pH and probiotic growth.
Want More Candida Free Diet Ideas and Tips on the Candida Defense Protocol?
Simply fill your name and email address in the form below to get your free E-course about curing your Candida yeast infection naturally – along with eliminating your weight loss resistance: