Discover here some free Negative Calorie Diet tips along with the basics of this much-talked about diet. The tips help you make the most of it, faster and the basics of the Negative Calorie diet give you a good understanding of what’s involved when you go on this diet.
Some say it’s a fad, but it works; the results speak for themselves.
In a nutshell, the Negative Calorie Diet Plan is based on the raw food weight loss concept, which is sound and well-tested for a long time.
The whole idea of negative calories used to be quite controversial a few years back; in fact it still is.
However, surprising results of so many people who tried this diet proved its effectiveness and long lasting results – here’s the gist of it.
The Negative Calorie Diet Plan is about eating certain foods only – no matter how much of these as long as you feel satisfied, but not stuffed.
Eating only foods with high fiber content is said to create a negative caloric effect in your body (less calories in – more calories out), which results in losing weight quickly.
In other words, on the negative calorie diet you burn off more calories to process these low-calorie high-fiber foods (through chewing, digesting, assimilation, and elimination) than you gain from the food itself.
Before the promised tips, let’s first take a quick look at how all this really works.
Free Negative Calorie Diet Details
The standard Negative Calorie Diet Plan is based on the idea that raw fruits and vegetables bring you a large amount of minerals and vitamins. They stimulate your digestive system to produce a lot of enzymes.
These enzymes break down not only the caloric nutrients of the negative calorie foods, but additional calories present in your digestive system, as well.
Second, this diet works because your body has to burn MORE calories in order to digest the negative calorie foods, than their caloric content – the so-called negative caloric effect.
Third (and that’s actually the best part of it), through the increased enzyme production in your body your metabolism is continually and naturally accelerated; hence, you burn fat faster.
It actually makes sense, doesn’t it?
To better understand the negative caloric effect concept, here’s a bit of math:
- To chemically process and digest the nutrients in an orange (50 calories) your body burns off 70 – 85 calories, depending on your metabolic rate. In the end, your body is left with a net caloric deficit of 20 – 35 calories for every orange you eat.
- 50 grams of celery contain only about 7 calories, but you spend approximately 30 calories to break it down, so you are left with a 23 calorie deficit.
- 100 grams of broccoli contain 25 calories, but require 80 calories to digest, resulting in a net loss of 55 calories from your body fat.
4 Free Negative Calorie Diet Tips
To maximize the weight loss effect of the Negative Calorie Diet, eat as much as you want to feel full and satisfied – however, you can only eat specific foods from the negative calorie food list – more about this in a moment.
With this in mind, and as certain nutrients necessary for your health (e.g. essential fatty acids, proteins) are excluded from this diet, you don’t want to stay on it more than 7 days at a time.
So here are some practical tips to help you make the most of this plan:
1. Follow this quick weight loss plan for a week – but not less – then return to your normal eating for the second week, including as many items from the list of negative calorie foods as you can. You can go on the Negative Calorie Diet Plan again the third (or fourth) week and so on, until you reach your target weight.
2. Stick to the foods included in this plan and avoid highly processed foods (a.k.a. “junk food”), because they deplete your body of the required enzymes to properly digest and assimilate the nutrients your body needs.
3. Eat the negative calorie foods foods raw, lightly steamed or quickly stir-fried with just a tiny bit of healthy cooking oils, so their valuable nutrients are not destroyed through cooking. You can add liberally any flavoring herbs to taste.
4. The only beverage you should drink is filtered water or bottled spring water, at least 8 normal glasses a day, between your meals – this will help you flush the toxins trapped in the fat cells, making it easier for your body to release this fat.
For an exquisite taste, squeeze a few drops of lemon in the water – you’ll love it! Plus, lemon alkalizes your body, which further helps you to drop the extra weight.
This diet plan works pretty well if you follow these free Negative Calorie Diet tips. Give it a try for a full week and see for yourself how the Negative Calorie Diet Plan works for you.
Or, if you’re ready to jump into it, take a look at the full program here >>
Well, I’m Alex and I hope you find valuable this practical guide to fast healthy weight loss! As your coach here, at Brainy Weight Loss I’ll show you how to make the impossible possible and the possible… easy & fun 🙂