When you’re desperate to lose weight quickly AND willing to follow certain rules, many quick weight loss plans will help - follow these tips for best results.
If you're like most people, when a certain big event approaching, like getting married, a family celebration, a high school reunion, or another similar occasion, you're probably desperate to lose weight quickly and get in shape fast.
Let's take a look at how to lose weight quickly without compromising your health, plus six tips for success.
First, you should know that most plans to lose weight quickly are NOT a sustainable way to slim down over a longer period of time and keep the weight off; but they can certainly kick-start your body in losing some weight real fast.
If you have more than just a few pounds to get rid of, you'll want to switch to a healthier weight loss program as soon as possible, to avoid any health problems.
Second, I'll say it again and again: don't go on crash, or fad diets - no matter how desperate to lose weight quickly you may be.
Crash diets and rapid weight loss ideas don't work in the long run.
They promise you miraculous, super-quick results without any effort, workouts, or side effects. But that's just an exaggeration - you should know better than that.
That being said, how to lose weight quickly when an occasion arises?
When you’re really desperate to lose weight quickly AND willing to follow certain rules, some quick weight loss plans can have a great impact on your body shape.
And for you, this might be just the bit you need to drop some pounds quickly and boost your motivation with some real, very tangible quick weight loss results.
As you may already know, one of the basic weight loss facts is that the maximum amount of fat your body can possibly burn is 2 pounds per week.
With this in mind, it is realistic to set your goal at burning 10 pounds of fat in 5 weeks. Or even 20 pounds in 3 months - provided you adjust your weight loss program for the plateau periods.
But you have to make sure that you absolutely follow a smart, well-structured plan. Above all, when you're desperate to lose weight quickly and willing to do anything to get into those skinny jeans, make sure you don’t starve yourself!
Because, not only will you put your health at risk, but you'll trigger a starvation response, when as soon as your body senses a calorie restriction of more than 25% of what you usually eat, it goes into "survival mode" slowing down your metabolism and switching from fat burning to fat storage (you may have already read about this type of physiology on the how to lose body fat page).
You want to avoid this at all costs.
So when you decide to use any quick weight loss system, here are some rules you must follow:
And here are the...
1. Keep your body hydrated - drink 8-10 glasses of water (2-3 liters) throughout the day. This will not only help you get through the hunger pangs, will also flush from your body the increased flux of toxins that’s released from your fat storages, allowing for even more fat burn.
2. To avoid any health issues and nutritional deficiencies do NOT stay on these diets more than they are instructing you to, as most of them are nutritionally unbalanced.
3. Avoid eating out or with friends or family, as you'll be more tempted to cheat. Even if only occasional, cheats will compromise your efforts.
4. If you are really desperate to lose weight quickly, you'll want to exercise daily. Alternate full body fat burning workouts of your choice with the best exercise to burn fat - a.k.a. high intensity interval training (HIIT).
5. Try to have a session of infrared sauna every 2-3 days, optimally preceded by a 15-20 min. power plate (vibration platform) exercise - you'll be amazed with the results of adding this fat-melting mix to your quick weight loss diet and workout routine. You can find these at most fitness clubs and natural health centers.
6. As you achieve your milestones, find some other-than-food ways to celebrate your success: get a massage or a cellulite body wrap at a health spa, go to a show you love, or buy yourself a nice piece of clothing that fits your new, smaller size to reinforce your motivation to lose weight.
And one last thing.
Once your kickstart weight loss is done and you can see significant results, you'll want to keep exercising 3-4 times per week to maintain your newly developed lean, muscle mass. Why? Because your lean muscle mass keeps your metabolism high, so your body continues to burn rather than store fat. One of the best exercises for this purpose (and most convenient, since you can do it at home with zero equipment) is a calisthenics routine.
Being desperate to lose weight quickly can easily lead to abuse and excesses. Drastic diets are by no means long-term solutions... You may want to continue long-term with the buster of belly fat diet >>